Skip to content

General

32 results found

1. Removing LOGO image

Dear Sir,

Can I hide the Logo image without presenting DEMO text?

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, the only way to remove the “Demo” logo text with no custom logo uploaded would be to upload a blank image to that spot so nothing displays (i.e. a plain white field saved as .jpg)

How important is this to your webstore? The webstore is designed to display a company logo or image in that field. Please let us know.

regards

EZRentOut Team
    Blog | Feedback & Support | Twitter

2. Custom Field for Bundles

Hi there
    In assets I have created a customs field for "value for customs" and I would like to have such a "customs field" for bundles as well. From what I have seen, something like this is already planned...

Thanks a lot & best regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rita,

Thank you for your suggestion! Let me check with our Product team to see if this is in the works or could be reviewed as a possible new feature on EZRentOut. We’ll get back to you as soon as we have additional information.

regards

EZRentOut Team

3. route planning feature

i recieved an email to elaborate on a topic as far as delivery times. when we book events we contact the venue for information regarding event time, delivery date, delivery times(usually a three hour window ex. 9-12, 11-2 etc.). im wondering if a feature allowing you to not only use location but the ability to use specified delivery time frames at the same time to generate a route based on location and time frames. so if we had a delivery in West Bridgewater, Ma for anytime between 9-12 and Randolph anytime between 11-2. it would generate a route based on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Route planning Feature

Along with my previous suggestion. to include delivery times would be a time frames. for example when we contact our customers regarding delivery and pick ups require at least a 3 hour time frame to allow for unexpected events such as traffic, construction or other circumstances beyond oour control.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your feedback. I am providing this to our Product team to look into adding this feature. We will notify you once we hear back!

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, questions, or issues, as we are always happy to assist.

regards

EZRentOut Team

5. Idea for Route Planning feature

I was trying out the new route planning feature and had an idea for ease of use. is it possible to add the feature to the dashboard rather than the orders tab. it would be easier to pull up deliveries through the calendar rather than a giant list. also is it possible to look into adding a feature that allows us to include delivery and pick up times to provide a route based on location and times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create a Drop Down for Payment Method and be able to edit/add our own payment methods

Currently we can only select Cash, Check, Credit Card, Other from the payment method. Create a Drop Down for Payment Method and be able to edit/add our own payment methods. Would like to add 'Square' as an example. We use a couple of merchants so would like to be able to separate these out.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a field to show the type of payment taken (ie. Cash, Square,etc) and have it Sync to QB Online Bank Deposit Payment Method

Use the existing 'payment method' field and be able to sync that information to QB Online Bank Deposit -Payment Method.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea! I’m sharing this with my Product team for review and consideration. They may reach out to you with a few questions. Also I am linking this to the Drop down for payment method request you shared.

8. Replace "Other"

It's a small thing but I always have to do one more step>
    When logging in a Payment it would be nice if along
    with CASH AND CHECK that CREDIT would be included and substituted
    rather than OTHER.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unique ICAL Calendar URL for Each Asset

It would be great if a editable unique ICAL calendar would be available for each asset item.

This would help not only keep track of the schedule of key assets but will help with consignment rentals. Say if the owner of the equipment scheduled the asset for use for a particular date, it would be great if it's also reflected in EZRentOut as "Busy" or under "Maintenance".

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. This isn’t a feature that we have on our mid-term roadmap but we’ll definitely keep this in our ice bucket and as we see more demand for the feature, we’ll update the plan. We’ll give you an update if anything changes.

10. Purchase Orders

You have an "Add Stock" button that the user can use to add items in their inventory, these are done one at a time. I would suggest that you move that button out to the inventory page, next to or bellow the Create Order button, and allow the user to select all items of which they want to add stock. This is referred to as a "Purchase Order" in other inventory software.

You may need to allow the user to specify the quantity of each item they are adding. Also adding a report that will allow you to those past…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Steve,

Thank you for sharing this idea. We are considering adding a procurement model which will solve for the purchase orders. I will take your feedback to the product team and see if we can implement this flow. I’ll reach out to you via email as soon as I have an update.

11. create a way to view in a customer's contact how many devices they have rented out.

Right now, you can view how many orders a customer has completed and has in progress, but no way to view how many individual things they have in their possession. That would be very helpful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customize invoice filenames

I'd like to be able to change the way invoice file names are generated. Rather than "order425_completed.pdf", it would be great to add customer name and custom fields, or to have the filename include the "heading on invoice" field.

Currently I have to rename every invoice generated by EZR to include the customer name, hopefully this can be automated.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Streamline Custom Tax Input

Add a feature to import a spreadsheet
    or
    When clicking on the add tax button, make the cursor automatically appear in the first input box.
    Also, 50 maximum entries is very limited with new E-commerce laws requiring to charge each order to it's home county's tax rate.

Lack of this feature makes for a very tedious process when entering multiple tax areas.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. iFrame the EZRentOut website?

This is a two part question. We're loving the ease of adding/editing the EZRentout website in terms of ease of listing new equipment and the streamline rental checkout process.

1. We're looking to for the time being embed an iFrame of the website without the header and the footer and using it as a product page on our website. It doesn't seem to want to be embedded on the website. Is there a quick workaround for this?

2. We're in the process of getting a developer to redo our website in the next few months. Rather than reinventing the wheel we'd like…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex
    Thank you for the information. Currently embedding an iFrame is not supported but we’ve forwarded a request to the product management to look into this. We will be updating you as soon as we hear back.

Meanwhile are you aware you can do custom CSS from Settings → Store Settings → Theme → Advanced CSS Editor.

regards
    EZRentOut Support

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change default new customer Country

It seems that all customers default to the country of USA. We really would need to be able to set that to a different country (or if this can not be done, remove the default country completely.)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Feature Request: Ability to copy/clone existing bundles w/new name

Hello,

If I have 2 bundles that are very similar, I would like the ability to build one bundle set, then copy that bundle (and all the items listed in it) to a new bundle w/a different name, then make additions/subtractions to the items in the new bundle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Feature Request: Allow low-stock warning for bundles

Hello,

After a bundle is created, I'd like to set a low-stock auto-notification so that if the total count of available bundles drops below a certain number it will auto-notify me which components of the bundle are missing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Admin dashboard shows all orders not just orders owned by account user

As the admin I should be able to see all orders in the calendar and on the dashboard view. Right now, It only shows my orders, not my sales teams orders. I have to go into orders to see each order. As the admin, I want to see everyones activities and a total amount of all business from all team members.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "banned" renters needs to be a more useful flag

In Categories make the " banned" category in red as well as have a pop up that will not allow other employees to rent out to banned customers. As it stands now, banned means and does nothing and is limited in its usefulness as a flag.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1