General

1. More With Mobile App

i would really like to do more with the mobile app, like scanning a item and it pull up it details rather than just orders. i would like to be able to adjust inventory count and scan them in when it comes back to warehouse.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emailing the rental agreement, quote and invoice using Electronic Signatures

Once a customer used the Electronic Signatures on Rental Agreements, Quotes, and Invoices. It will be very nice to be able to email them the signed document directly from an Ipad or an iPhone instead of downloading it then emailing it to them.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display Customer Status when placing new order

We have many repeat customers and the ability to rate them (good, bad, didn't pay) is a very good one but it's useless if I don't see it filling out new order or quote.
    Can you make the Status visible so if guy owes money on old rental, a new one is flagged or at least "bad" status visible?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow fuzzy list functionality to actually reserve assets

Currently Fuzzy lists serve as a kind of 'checklist'. I would like to be able to reserve assets without specific serials until shipping/transport

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Use menu links instead of filters

We would like the filters to be changed to menu links. Our customers are annoyed at having to turn filters on and off to navigate through our items and would prefer an industry standard menu link structure.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. swap item or edit bundles

We often just need to swap out an item in a bundle, and or replace an item in a bundle. It would be helpful to do so without having to recreate the bundle from scratch each time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. offer a kiosk for customers

I'm looking for a phone app, where customer can reserve a bike rental from me, Pay through square, sign waiver, get a keylock code to release the locked bike, and check in return. I'm thinking I could have a cam on the rental rack to evidence the checkout and return. Do you have anything like this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Editing a Rented-Out Bundle

The capability to remove an item from a bundle that has been rented out, or add a part to a bundle that is being rented. Editing capabilities on the individual parts of a rented bundle. We often have parts returned and will send out a new part from another bundle to replace the returned part. We need to keep track of the moving pieces within the bundles.

Thanks,
    Justin Werth

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. View by categories

Dear Sir,

Can we have another sequence for View by categories in the left side of the site? as i want to let the OnSet to become the last item in the list.... how can I do that as i see the sequence is alphabetical.

thanks,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

hanks for the suggestion. Right now, the View by Categories list is ordered alphabetically and there’s no option to have a custom arrangement of the Categories. Let me share this with our Product Management team and let them provide feedback on this request.

10. better design for mobile website

If the user could select a category from the homepage of the mobile site it would be a big improvement. Over 70 percent of my traffic is mobile now so it's very important. I would also recommend a designer go over the whole product. You could hire one on freelancer.com and it wouldn't cost much money.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Inventorizing a BUNDLE with a barcode

Would be a nice feature.
    For instance, I have a tripod package. On the tripod case I'd like to put a barcode sticker that corresponds to the package in EzRentout.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Member clocking in/out

Can you add a feature where members can clock in/out of work? It would be great for smaller companies to be able to keep track of employee timesheets within EzRentOut.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mobile Sorting

Can't sort through different categories and inventory types on mobile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi
    Thank you for the suggestion. This feature is on our radar but has no ETA as of yet.
    As we see more demand for this come in we’ll be sure to implement it into the software. I’ve recorded your email — we’ll let you know once the feature is out.

regards

14. iFrame the EZRentOut website?

This is a two part question. We're loving the ease of adding/editing the EZRentout website in terms of ease of listing new equipment and the streamline rental checkout process.

1. We're looking to for the time being embed an iFrame of the website without the header and the footer and using it as a product page on our website. It doesn't seem to want to be embedded on the website. Is there a quick workaround for this?

2. We're in the process of getting a developer to redo our website in the next few months. Rather than reinventing the wheel we'd like…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex
    Thank you for the information. Currently embedding an iFrame is not supported but we’ve forwarded a request to the product management to look into this. We will be updating you as soon as we hear back.

Meanwhile are you aware you can do custom CSS from Settings → Store Settings → Theme → Advanced CSS Editor.

regards
    EZRentOut Support

15. add a Checkbox column on packing list

I'd like to be able to add a "Checked Out" and "Checked In" checkbox column in the packing list, which we can check off as we handle orders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi
    Thank you for the suggestion. I’ve forwarded it to the product management team for review. As we see more demand come in for this, we’ll be sure to implement it.

regards

16. Phone Number

It would be wonderful if you had a phone number listed on your website so potential customers could call you to ask questions. It would make your company more approachable. Without having a number listed, it makes the potential customer feel they wouldn't be able to contact you if they purchased the product.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Full functionality for the mobile app

I would like to see a similar interface that you can use for the online version of the software that i would be able to use in the mobile app. Rather than have a desktop stationed in the warehouse it would be nice to just go round with an ipad

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Allan
    Thank you for your request. We are already working on a mobile app redo due to be released early summer which will incorporate most of the desktop app functionality. Stay tuned!

regards
    EZRentOut Support

18. Return Process.

Hi!
    Your software is really great and handles a lot of the things I need to take care of but the return process is not great.

I would love to return an order partially without splitting it into two orders. For example, lets say I work at a University. The students took out a bunch of camera equipment. They return everything but realized they forgot one cable at home. I will return all the items but leave the the cable uncheck and add a note at the end. Once that cable is returned, I can close the order.

Your software…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create different order statuses

Some variation of...

Pending, Confirmed, Completed

or

Reservation, Active Order, Fulfilled

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Company name, reference/contact person & VAT nr. for customers

1. A fixed field for company name. It should be the name found when scrolling among customers. If left blank, the person name is what is visible (i.e. a private person, not a company).

2. Possibility to add more than one referance/contact person for a single customer. E.g. "The Sound company" might have several project managers and purchasers who all rent/buy from my company.

3. A fixed field for the customers VAT number.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories